Monday, September 10, 2012

Summer Recap

We had a pretty low key summer. I wasn't really up for fun adventures by myself and three little kids, so we spent a lot of time playing in the backyard, running through sprinklers and playing in the kiddie pool.

We played on the slip in slide, tons
We celebrated Genevieve's 2nd Birthday. She wasn't really into her Birthday this year and we couldn't figure out why. Until that night when she came down with the stomach flu, then it was very clear why she didn't want anything to do with cake, ice cream or even presents. Poor girl!
Some of the kids friends can't have diary. I think if my kids couldn't have cheese they might die! They are always begging for cheese when I am grating it. Genevieve is sweeping all the fallen cheese into piles.
Genevieve will do whatever it takes to make sure none goes to waste! My parents came to visit and see Maddilyn for the first time.
I love the look on Maddi's face. She is really trying to figure her Grandpa out.
In all fairness, can you blame her? Grandpa is always making funny faces.
Genevieve has become quite the big sister. She loves to help, espcially when I don't need or want her help. One day I walked into the room to find Genevieve changing Maddilyn's butt. Now she changes her babies butts.
She is very proud of herself and well she takes care of her babies. That diaper is going no where!

1 comments:

Sly Family said...

I LOVE how she put that diaper on...so funny! Poor girl getting sick on her birthday and Madilyn is so cute I love that picture of her looking at her Grandpa.