Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Swimming Lessons


This year I decided to put Benjamin into swimming lessons. Doug really wanted me to teach him, (because I used to teach swimming lessons)but I felt like he needed someone besides his mom. He listens better when its not me, sad I know! He did really well, the only problem with Ben is that he gets pretty shy, I know shocking!!!
He really enjoyed swimming lessons, and showing his teacher how awesome he is!

As for me, I have been volunteered by Doug to teach his 11 year old scouts how to swim. I guess they have to pass a swim test and need some help. We start tonight, I have to admit I am a little nervous because a couple of these boys are bigger than me! But I love to swim and am excited and happy to teach these boys.

1 comments:

Megan said...

It's not sad that Ben listens to others. You're giving him the opportunity to learn that there are many adults out there that he needs to listen to . I'm sure the scout swim lessons went great. Love the story about the 5K!