Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Sprinklers

When we first moved into this house, I was so excited to finally make my dreams a reality and decorate a house the way I wanted too. I could paint the walls any color that my heart desired. But Doug had different day dreams running through his head. He was so excited that our yard was pretty much bare, and could do anything he wanted to it. Well, one of the first steps to having an awesome backyard, is having the best irrigation system. So after designing his future yard, Doug got started on the sprinkler system. I am happy to say that, the first step to having a awesome backyard is complete! As you can tell by the pictures below, Ben is loving the new sprinklers!!



Genevieve doesn't like playing in the new sprinklers as much as Ben. She likes to watch.Truth be told, I don't know how is having more fun Ben playing in the sprinklers, Genevieve watching or Doug watching his sprinklers working awesome!! I am excited to get the rest of the yard done. By next summer its going to be the awesome yard that both Doug and I have been dreaming of.

0 comments: