Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Kindergarten!!

It is crazy to me how fast time flys!! It feels like just yesterday that I brought him home from the hospital!! And now he is 5 years old and in kindergarten. School started on August 8th, which I really did not like because that meant I was sending my four year old to school!! I struggled with the idea of sending him to school more than you or anyone will ever know! I lost more sleep and a couple pounds over it because I was so worried that I was making the wrong choice. After countless of hours praying and talking with Doug, we came to the descion to send him to kindergarten. To say that he loves it would be an understatment! The boy just loves school and loves to learn.
He really wants to walk to school all by himself, so he thinks if he runs ahead of me I won't be able to take him to school. His school is only like .4 miles away from our house.
I cried as he waited in line for his teacher and then cried when I got home. The time has just flown by!!

0 comments: