Saturday, October 20, 2012

Bailey, Colorado

My favorite season of the year is the fall. I love watching the leaves turn colors, so we decided to take a drive out to see what the great state of Colorado looks like in the fall. I didn't know it at the time, but Doug was also scouting out fishing holes.

Sometimes my kids can act like they like each.
We told the kids that they needed to be quiet so that they didn't scare the cows that were roaming around. Genevieve walked around like this for a while.
When we came to a gate, we asked Genevieve how we get around it, she said she would show us.
And thats how you get around the gate when you are little! Oh to be little again!!
The kids had fun throwing pine cones and sticks into the river. When I asked Ben why the wasn't throwing rocks, he said he didn't want to hurt the fishing that were swimming, he just wanted to scare them. Good logic, I guess.
Maddi wanted some sandwhich too.
I love this little girl and how her whole lights up when she smiles!
You can almost hear her saying pretty please!
See now they are not being so loving towards each other.
Maddi once again!
I think this pretty much sums up how we all felt after our long drive. But we had fun and Doug found himself a new river to fish. Which apparently has some monster fish in it. He went back to the same place the following week to go camping and fishing.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Holy crap! I can't believe how big the kiddos are!! They are all so super cute! I miss you lots love!

Kari said...

You have got to have some of the cutest kids I have ever seen