Friday, April 8, 2011

Reed + Charlotte


On March 12th of this year my little brother was married for Time and All Eternity to the love of his life. Reed and Charlotte were married in the Jordan River Temple. The ceremony was simply beautiful, it was very special to witness my baby brother get married. I still can't believe that he is married, I remember when my parents brought him home from the hospital in a huge Christmas stocking. (he came home the day before Christmas)I am glad that Reed found such a wonderful woman to marry. She fits into our family just perfect, which if you know our family can be hard to do! I am excited to get to know her better and to call her my sister!! A family photo after the wedding ceremony. The weather turned out just right. Excuse my naked feet, I didn't realize that they were showing, but I was aerating the lawn with my shoes.Reed and Charlotte with all of the 12 grand kids. Genevieve was not happy that we would set her down and walk away. She really does like Charlotte! After they kicked Genevieve and Audri out of the picture, they took another, happier group shot. The family photo at the wedding reception. The only person that we are missing in the photo is Valerie, but she will be home in 48 days!! My siblings, parents and I, again missing Valerie.

I am so glad that Charlotte decided to marry into the Terry family. She truly will be a wonderful addition to the family. Congrats! you two crazy love birds, I wish you the best!!!

1 comments:

Brianne said...

Gina look at your cute family!! WHAT?? Reed is old enough to get married. haha! Thats so fun! I loved looking at all the fun pics! you're awesome. Does doyles and jen have 3 kids?!?! do they have a blog?!