Friday, January 4, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree!

I can't believe I did it, but this year I finally convinced my husband into getting a fake Christmas tree. It pretty much goes against everything that Doug believe's in, when it comes to Christmas trees, but my frugality won and we bought our very first fake Christmas tree!! I even got the sales people to lower the price of said tree because it was the very last one and it was the display. Then Doug came along and convinced the lady to drop the price even more because a strand of the lights weren't working. So we walked away with a beautiful 7.5 ft prelite tree for really cheap!
The kids had a fun time decorating the tree.
Maddilyn and I had a fun time watching them decorating the tree. She really wanted to get down and undo what they were doing.
They were really proud of the finished product and I was really proud that my frugality won!! I just hate literally throwing away $60-70 bucks when Christmas over. Maddi has spent the last month doing her very best at pulling everything off the tree.

0 comments: